Katinka Hosszú finished third behind Liu Ce-ko of China and Mireia Belmonte García of Spain in women's 200 m butterfy final winning bronze medal. This is Katinka's second medal at the Barcelona World Championships. The 24-year-old swimmer won gold medal in the women's 200m individual medley earlier.
1. Liu Zige (China) 2:04.59 p
2. Mireia Belmonte García (Spain) 2:04.78
3. Hosszú Katinka (Hungary)2:05.59
4. Hosi Nacumi (Japan) 2:06.09
5. Jakabos Zsuzsanna (Hungary) 2:06.58
(nemzetisport.hu – hungarianambiance.com)