Matthias Church, Hungary
"This Roman Catholic church in Buda’s Castle District define Budapest’s skyline with its sharp late Gothic spire. Extensively damaged during the Second World War, it was occupied by the Germans and the Soviets, during their occupation in 1944-45. An extensive renovation was finished in 2013 and a gallery within it now contains a replica of the Hungarian royal crown."
Szászfehéregyháza (Viscri) fortified Evangelical church located near Brasov, Erdély. The first inhabitants of the village were Székelys; at the beginning of the thirteenth century a large number of Saxons settled in the area. Szászfehéregyháza was part of Hungary until 1919 when as a result of the Trianon Peace Treaty the country was partitioned and the area was given to Romania; before, the village belonged to Great Küküllő County.
More photos here…